Moonnnnn! Please .. I want this ! Hehe. Thanks!
Cheesy Garlic Herb Crack Bread
Credit: Handle The Heat
1 Sourdough Loaf
1/2 cup Butter, Melted
2 Garlic Cloves, Minced
1/2 tsp Salt
1 tbsp Parsley, Chopped
2 tsp Rosemary, Minced
2 tsp Thyme, Minced
3/4 cup Mozzarella
• Preheat oven to 350 C
• Grate Mozzarella cheese, put to the side.
• Take Sourdough Loaf, and with a bread knife, cut horizontally, then vertically throughout the loaf, leaving the bread with almost little diamond shapes.
*Careful not to cut all the way through the loaf.*
• Combine Melted Butter, Garlic, Salt, Parsley, Rosemary, and Thyme in a small bowl. Mix together.
• Using your hands, pull apart sections of the sourdough bread, drizzling a tsp worth of butter mixture in each crack, and adding some grated mozzarella cheese. Go through the whole sourdough bread doing this.
• Wrap sourdough loaf in tin foil, place on a cookie sheet and…
View original post 345 more words