Thanks to Riya Rajayyan for nominating us for this award.
- Thank the blogger who nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
- Write a post to show your award.
- Give a brief story about how your blog started.
- Give two pieces of advice to new bloggers.
- Select 15 other bloggers you want to give this award to.
- Comment on each blog and let them know you have nominated them and provide a link to the post you created.
My Blog Story
There’s nothing really special , we just sat down one day and suddenly Moon said “Hey! lets create a blog for us !” and so we did! 🙂 We created a collaboration blog and we call it Eclipse as we call each other Moon and Sun (Don’t ask why .. Just read our poem, it would tell you why).
We are one month old here in WordPress and we are still learning a lot. We posted poems, letters and some random stuff that catches our attention. No particular “blog focus” as we originally built this blog as a space for us to convey our emotions and express our interests.
Two Piece of advice
Study and Learn.
Share and continue to learn more.
15 is a lot for a newbie blogger like us.
Instead, we have 9 Favourite blog that we can recommend to our fellow blogger . We added some “things that we like from their blog and/or the author(s)”
- The Honest Fabler – He writes beautiful poem and flash fiction that we love as they were usually short but powerful.
- Idiot Views – It says “idiot” but the words written in their blog are always wise and addictive to read . Longer poem than The Honest Fabler(1) .
- Voices of Hidden Self – Consistently posting beautiful poems and from what we know/read, he is a former Mason. 🙂
- James Proclaims – We are a new follower of James. We have little knowledge about his blog yet but we love the fact that he is multilingual. So his blog must be interesting and we are tuning in.
- Potter and Beyond – We can’t wait for more Harry Potter update. I mean , Moon can’t wait for a harry potter update 🙂 Fave feature post : I open at the Close
- The Glitters of Life – She’s fairly new to blogging like us but we’re keeping an eye for her. She’s a lovely lady blogger from India.
- Idealize Blog – An Idealist blogger just like what her blog name says.
- Sree Blog -We don’t know what Sree means but she writes 2-3 minutes read of Stories (Fiction). Good reads short stories ,thumbs up!
- Yuhu – Yuhu Tama writes good stories too and his entry in “daily prompt” is always a breath of fresh air.